Bad News;(



Crossover Layouts Are still not working! and i think its for

Life Time, I mean since friendster keeps on filtering

crossover and overlay.so ahmm as what i have read..

they say friendster filters crossover coz it hides the

Google Ads from the Main profile and its bad for

friendster coz this is the only way they can finance the

cost for maintaining the sites ability to handle

millions of Users from around the world.We should

understand but for me in my opinion, if the ads are

the problem there are many ways that crossover codes

can show it and still in fabulous style of layout ryt?

Friendster should have posted any rules in making

layouts so we cauld still use crossover and overlay.

anyways this is what they want..we can do nothing

about it.i myself is really sad and disappointed

the site is getting boring now..

i actually open friendster for confirmation of

comments and friend request..after that i leave and surf

in facebook and youtube=] sorry i know it doesnt

sound good its like im betraying my first online community.

What i want you to do is to understand me and friendster

dont get mad at me or say somthing bad about

my layouts coz i worked hard for it even how much

i wanted you to use them ,friendster wont let me.

So Sorry!!!i get hurt everytime someones tryna say

"Putang-I*a" "walang silbi layouts mo"

"youre a big non-sense" hayssss

sorry na lang.di na talaga gagana layouts ko..

there are ways but if we try using it friendster will just

suspend our account just like mine and

i dont want it to happen to your account..ok?

i hope you understand,lets just all use CSS/Default layout

for this is the only way we can give credit to friendster

the site we all Love♥



Yours Truly..,

YaniLavigne♥
 

ExpressPink Copyright 2009 ExpressPink Codes and Layout by Ipiet Templates Designed by YaniLavigne